As of July 1, 2010, Parkinson Society Canada is proudly supporting 24 new grants, fellowships and student awards:
- 9 Pilot Project Grants*
- 4 New Investigator Awards*
- 3 Basic Research Fellowships
- 2 Clinical Movement Disorders Fellowships
- 5 Graduate Student Awards
- 1 Psychosocial Doctoral Award
In addition, Parkinson Society Canada funds 2 Care Practice in Cognitive Impairment in Aging Grants, in partnership with the Canadian Nurses Foundation, the Canadian Institute of Health Research’s Institute of Aging and Alzheimer Society Canada.
* 2 Pilot Project Grants and 1 New Investigator Award are funded by Parkinson Society British Columbia.